The little things that matter
We can help our clients with everything from day-to-day tasks and social activities to general health care and wellbeing. Our approach to providing this level of home help is holistic. We work closely with nurses, doctors, physiotherapists and other specialists to make our clients’ lives as easy as possible.
For some getting in and out of bed can be a challenge while for others help with tasks such as preparing meals or providing a gentle reminder to take medication can make a huge difference to their quality of life.
Our experienced staff, working in conjunction with dieticians, can also provide nutritional advice and menu planning.
Clients can choose those elements of care that best suit their circumstances and requirements:
• Getting out of bed
• Washing / bathing / showering
• Getting dressed / undressed
• Managing continence
• Skin and hair care
• Prompting to and assisting with taking medication
• Going to bed
• Menu planning
• Managing food hygiene
• Assistance with nutrition in conjunction with dietician
• Preparation of meals and drinks
• Monitoring diet and fluid consumption